Looking for a venue? Look no further!
Hire the 1st Combs Scouts Headquarters
It is now possible to book our Scout Hall for Community groups, functions and meetings. At the moment the hall is used Monday to Friday evenings for our own Section Meetings, however it is available during the day during the week and most weekends are also available.
- metres by metres, height to ceiling is over 5 metres
- The hall has plenty of power points
- There are Basketball Nets fitted at each end of the hall
- Fitted out with Electric Oven and Hob
- Sink with Drainer and Hot Water on tap
- Small Fridge
- Electric Water Boiler
- Cutlery and Plates for 30 people (these however may not suit your needs, so please be prepared to provide your own)
Hugh Saunders Room (Meeting Room)
- Fully carpeted,
- Meeting Table with Chairs.
- This room is ideal for meetings and will hold twenty people easily.
Modern Toilets with Disabled Toilets
- Cloakroom facilities
- Tables and seating for up to 60 people available
- Fully Heated
- Full Disabled Access
- Ambient Lighting
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Enclosed Car Park with parking for 20 cars
- Entrance Foyer and display Board
You can download a copy of our Booking Terms and Conditions
We keep our hire charges low by asking hirer’s to return the hall in a clean and tidy condition after their hire. You may read the charges and terms and conditions HERE
Also you can complete the booking form online HERE
If you have any enquires about Booking our Scout Headquarters, please contact the Booking Secretary at [email protected]